Open until COB Friday 1 March 2019
The Safety In Action 2019 Conference Series is delighted to invite abstract submissions.
This is a rare opportunity to present leading examples of Health and Safety programs and research.
- We welcome formats including case studies, interactive workshops, research analysis and examples of initiatives and programs.
- Presentations are 30 minutes long (25 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A).
- Three conference streams: Safety in Action| Return to Work | Workplace Wellness
Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership and teamwork
- Safety behavior and workplace culture (including working at height, working in heat, dangerous substances, heavy machinery)
- Mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Disruptive technologies
- Stories of impact and change
- Returning to work and workers compensation
Please complete the form below or email Margaret.firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your submission.